-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Michael Joseph Byrnes

 Looking at
who gets the PG minutes will be a good way to get a feel for who is
really
running things, Danny or Obie.

Also, Obie likes to have his 8 man rotation.  An "Obie's guys" 8 man
roation would be: Battie, Walker, Williams, Pierce, Delk, Blount,
McCarty,
and Banks or James.  Ainge is going to want Banks, James, and Brown
and/or
Jones to be part of to regular rotation.