First, the Bad News, the NBAtv.com schedule...

NBAtv landed nine Celtics games this season, here they are:

Nov 9 vs Sacramento
Nov 17 @ New York
Dec 28 @ Lakers (AAUGH!)
Jan 5 vs Detroit
Feb 12 @ Chicago
Feb 22 @ Seattle
Mar 1 vs Orlando
Mar 9 @ New York
Mar 29 @ New Jersey

The Good news is that we have games on real networks, too:
Dec 17 vs Dallas ESPN
Jan 18 vs San Antonio ABC
Feb 9 @ Cleveland TNT
Feb 27 vs Toronto ESPN
Mar 7 @ Minnesota ESPN
Mar 19 @ Dallas ESPN
Mar 26 vs New Jersey ESPN
Mar 28 vs Philadelphia ESPN

For those contemplating the League Pass, especially with Cox Cable not
showing NBAtv, the wannabe network is showing a total of 95 games this
season (so far).  TNT is broadcasting 52 games.  ESPN & ESPN2 are
broadcasting 70 games.  ABC will show 18 games.  That's a total of 207
games that WILL NOT be on the League pass, including the 17 Celtics games
mentioned above.  The problem is, over half those games will be on NBAtv,
so it's time to start pressuring the cable companies to carry the channel,
or switch to satellite.  Or beg someone for a tape of the games...

I'll try to have the new schedule up on the CBW over the next day or so.  I
have to manually (beaglly) enter each game into the page. sigh....

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle