Schedule

http://www.boston.com/sports/celtics/2003sked.htm

I think the C's ended up with a very favorable schedule this year. I know the play the same teams the same number of times every year, but I like the way they are all put together this year. The daunting west coast trip is not nearly as daunting this year. It is still a 7 game trip, but the first three are against Philly, Cleveland, and Chicago before they head out west. They finish the trip against SAC, LAC, POR, and SEA. That's not nearly as bad as recent years.

November actually looks to be the toughest month with NO twice, MIL twice, Det, NJ, IND, SAC, PHI, and ORL all on the schedule.

The end of march is tough as well as it ends with DAL, SA, NJ, PHI, NJ, POR in that order. But if they can weather that storm, they have one of the easiest finishing schedules. 7 games are scheduled for April with 6 of them against GS, WAS, MIA, ATL, MIA, and ATL. The 7th game in april is at NO, hardly unwinnable.

I like the schedule this year.