roster moves

This is making hash of the CBW's roster page.  (said the grouchy
beagle).  There were a couple of stories commenting that official trades
couldn't be announced because of paperwork needing to be filed with the
league.  By this time, the NBA rosters are probably on an erasable marker
board, and the guy who keeps track probably got writer's cramp and went
home sick, so no more trades until tomorrow.

That said, I still maintain that all the running won't mean bunny beans
until we get a solid true Center.  I'm thrilled that everyone having
visions of Point Guards dancing in their heads are sleeping a little more
soundly tonight, but I want someone nice and big parked under the hoop to
bounce some of those overfed WC players out from the paint.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle