From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Peter Delevett
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 4:51 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Ju-Mania

I like this trade too. Though I'd be worried if I were
Kedrick Brown. Or more likely, Danny is now trying to
shop E Will.

I'll be a bit sorry to see Bremer go because I thought
he worked hard for the team last year. But
realistically speaking he wasn't a long-term fit, and
now the James signing makes a lot more sense - as I'd
noted, the two are practically identical. I do think,
though, the team would do well to have a veteran PG to
spell Banks.

Jones' composite averages the last two years: 27 mpg,
44% fg, 67% FT, 9 ppg, 5.6 rpg. Statistically he's
pretty close to identical with Williams, and also the
same size.

Associated Press

CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Cavaliers say they have
agreed to a three-player trade with the Boston
Celtics.

Team spokesman Tad Carter said tonight that Cleveland
plans to send swingman Jumaine Jones to the Boston for
guard J.R. Bremer and center Bruno Sundov.

Carter says an announcement planned for Monday night
was postponed because there wasn't enough time to have
the trade paperwork filed with the league.

Both teams plan to make it official tomorrow.

Jones is a 6-foot-8 forward who averaged nearly 10
points and just over five rebounds in his second
season with Cleveland.

Sundov, a 7-2 Croatian, played just over five minutes
with the Celtics last season.

A six-foot-two undrafted rookie, Bremer -- who's from
Cleveland -- averaged four-point-seven points and just
over one rebound last season.