Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] HoopsHype.com Rumors

> <"Contrary to an ESPN.com report by ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher, <A HREF="http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,510042831,00.html";>the
> Jazz have no evident interest in guard Shammond Williams</A>, who played for Boston
> and Denver last season." <A HREF="http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,510042831,00.html";>Deseret News</A>>

What the heck does this mean, no EVIDENT interest? LOL......

> <"<A HREF="http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=9908669&BRD=1699&PAG=461&dept_id=46370&rfi=6";>James, who signed a reported $90 million endorsement deal in May, declined
> to do interviews in front of a banner with Reebok logos on it</A> in the Boston
> summer league." <A HREF="http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=9908669&BRD=1699&PAG=461&dept_id=46370&rfi=6";>Lorain Morning Journal>
> </A>

This just isn't true. I seen the interview with him in front of the banner.
He just said he felt funny or something to that effect of doing an interview
with Reebok in the background. Candidate for the NY Times....

DJessen33