[no subject]

Someone asked me why I couldn't express myself positively on the lists lately. Apparently, I'm complaining too much for someone.

Ok.

I'm positive:

...that Larry Bird is a better all around player than Michael Jordan, for the same reasons that Bill Russell is better than Wilt Chamberlain. It's not the individual stats, it's whose team won the championships.

...that Danny Ainge will make his offense work with Dick Harter's defense and the C's will end up looking much better than most people expect.

...that the sports experts will uniformly predict the C's getting bopped out of the playoffs and sheepishly fail to hear questions about how they could blow it three years running as Boston marches to the Finals.

...that Dan Forant is not the president of the Paul Pierce Fan Club.

...that when Kim Malo said she wanted to be Jan Volk, she was speaking metaphorically, not biologically.

...that Danny Ainge will be happy to have Tree Rollins over for lunch, provided he's had his rabies shots.

...that Red Auerbach makes a better "Godfather" than Brando.

...that Celtics will win the next championship this June.

That's it. Positively. :>)