Baker works out for the first time

<http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/208/sports/The_deal_is_Doing_it_yourself_do
esn_t_pay+.shtml

Tebucky Jones reported to his new job in New Orleans this weekend, feeling
he's been able to adjust to the intense heat and humidity after spending the
winter in Florida. ''I moved my family from Connecticut to Fort Lauderdale,''
said Jones. ''I figured I needed to deal with the heat and humidity.'' Jones has
had an interesting offseason. He said he had a chance to work out a bit with
Celtics center Vin Baker, who grew up in the same circles in the Hartford area.
''It's the first time in his life he's worked out,'' said Jones. ''He looked
slim for the first time that I can remember. Hopefully, he can get his career
going again. It looks like he took things very seriously.'' >