Trade coming or just grabbing the best of pg leftovers

I happened to have a tape of one of the Celts/Heat games of last year and I
checked out James. I saw why he reminded me of Timmy Hardaway: the way he runs,
the body composition and the high dribble. But that was about it. He doesn't
penetrate or create. He just fits in, mostly around the perimeter and will
make the pass around the perimeter or up the floor. He has a adequate dribble. He
definitely is a downgrade from Best. He maybe is slightly better than Bremer
in the all-around game but I don't see the ability of getting hot and going
for 20 on threes like Bremer can.

So I, like some of the rest of you, smell trade. J. Jones Ainge mentions and
perhaps this isn't a mislead. The Cavs only have 12 players on the roster.
Jones is a free agent but could be retained for a qualifying offer of 2 million.
The Bremer and Sundov for J Jones makes a lot of sense for both partys. That
could be why Ainge jumped on James as a replacement for Bremer for a trade to
get Jones.

The other possibility is that there just wasn't that many point guards left.
Below is a point guard free agent summary and there wasn't many good point
guards left:

< 1. Jason Kidd. Gone
 2. Gary Payton. Gone
 3. Gilbert Arenas. Gone
 4. Andre Miller. Gone
 5. Jason Terry.  ?
 6. Speedy Claxton. Gone
 7. Kenny Anderson.
 8. Rod Strickland.
 9. Darrell Armstrong. Gone
 10. Earl Boykins.
Others: Milt Palacio (Gone), Shammond Williams, Smush Parker, Kevin Ollie
(Gone),
Travis Best, Randy Brown, Anthony Johnson, Tyronn Lue (Gone), Robert Pack,
Jacque Vaughn, Chris Whitney, Mark Jackson, Mateen Cleaves,
Damon Jones (Gone). >

DJessen33