Jazz have loads of cap space but no one wants them

Two articles today from Salt Lake, one on the despair on clearing free agent
money but the difficulty of signing free agents and then the following:

<The biggest thing that we can do is, in an orderly process, try and
evaluate," GM Kevin O'Connor told the Salt Lake Tribune, "whether it's a
sign-and-trade, whether it's a straight trade, whether it's . . . having other teams look
at us as somebody who can take a player from them."

Antoine Walker
"The biggest thing that we can do is, in an orderly process, try and
evaluate," GM Kevin O'Connor told the Salt Lake Tribune, "whether it's a
sign-and-trade, whether it's a straight trade, whether it's .
JOSHUAEKG: While the Jazz aren't tipping their hand on who that may be, there
are a number of players on the market the Jazz could grab. Among the most
prominent? Boston's Antoine Walker, Atlanta's Shareef Abdur-Rahim and Theo
Ratliff, Golden State's Antawn Jamison, Miami's Eddie Jones, Indiana's Austin
Croshere and Detroit's Cliff Robinson and Corliss Williamson. >

Now I know that Ainge loves Andre Krielinko(sp). Also, the Ainge reportedly
like Pavlovic who the Jazz just drafted. However, I think Danny is no longer
looking to trade Twan with reports of his loss in weight and with the renewed
hope of going deep in the playoffs with the addition of Banks and some quality
depth. Walker in Utah just doesn't seem to fit. But they have only 8 guys on
their roster and loads of cap space....

DJessen33