Chad Ford Rumblings..

> That's Ford's top five with the best of the rest being the Cs and
> Philly. Funny thing is that I think Philly is going to be much improved with
> the
> addition of Dog, Salmons and getting out from under the iron fist of Larry
> Brown.

Not sure about Philly.. Big Dog is a cancer, and he doesn't play any defense
at all.
I think KVH > Big Dog. KVH at least tries to play defense..though he isn't
good at it.
The good thing from our perspective though is that Walker just owns KVH. His
eyes light up when he is forced to play against him. We should switch Walker
to SF if the Knicks try to "go big" with McDyess, Keith, and K. Thomas.

But..Celts only won 44 games next year. With us adding no known quantities
its hard to confidently predict improvement. I can see where Chad is coming
from. Walker played awful last year and if he slid more maybe even 44 would be
tough.

I don't think ANY team in the east improved that much cept for possibly
Jersey maybe Detroit. I thought Orlando made horrible moves. Gooden and Howard play
the same position. Dumb.

The Celts are all potential..so they could turn out to be just the same..
With McCarty logging huge minutes at the three, and Delk/Bremer playing
point. eww.

That being said. I think our rookies will help us win more, along with the
improvement of K. Brown. Our rookies are older guys cept for Perkins. In fact
Hunter is older then Brown, and they should have immediate impact.

I love Banks so far and think he could become a real fan favorite...not just
with Boston but across the league like Paul Pierce. Banks already has some
"street cred" with his endorsement by LeBron James. His jersey could quickly
become a best seller, and he is guaranteed to make the all important sports center
highlights on a regular basis, IMHO.

Sounds stupid..but that's important. Free agents will want to come play for
the Celts, the owners will make more money, and the refs will give us more
respect. As it stands right now only Paul gets 'star' treatment. If Banks can
start getting that - watch out. He is so fast you can't see it with the naked eye
when he cheats...heh.

Pete