From: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 12:40 PM
Subject: comings & goings

> Of course, I am delighted to have Hunter signed.  I'm even thinking of
re-upping my NBA pass, altho' it takes a lot of time to watch all the games.
It's a tough decision--to have a life or to watch the boys in green.  Stay
tuned.

> Clearly Sundov has been shown the door; I hope he will take it gracefully.
Bremer is a tough one, figuratively and literally.  His game probably
suffered from our three point or nothing offense, but he has ability and the
second year is often the season of the greatest development.  If he stays he
is behind Banks and Delk for sure.  Perhaps we could get a decent second
round pick for him.

> I know nothing of this James fellow.  And who knows what we will see with
the return of Baker, the new-look Walker, a take-charge point???  Camp
oughta be interesting.  Cheers, Gene