comings & goings

Of course, I am delighted to have Hunter signed.  I'm even thinking of re-upping my NBA pass, altho' it takes a lot of time to watch all the games.  It's a tough decision--to have a life or to watch the boys in green.  Stay tuned.

Clearly Sundov has been shown the door; I hope he will take it gracefully.  Bremer is a tough one, figuratively and literally.  His game probably suffered from our three point or nothing offense, but he has ability and the second year is often the season of the greatest development.  If he stays he is behind Banks and Delk for sure.  Perhaps we could get a decent second round pick for him.

I know nothing of this James fellow.  And who knows what we will see with the return of Baker, the new-look Walker, a take-charge point???  Camp oughta be interesting.  Cheers, Gene