Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Fords Insider Article

Cute.  Chad makes lukewarm comments specifically about Boston, then plunks
them down in the bottom half of the Conference.  You'd think they learned
after the last two seasons of this idiocy.  The Celtics will, once again,
make the playoffs.  They will be roundly dismissed by everyone in the
process of getting there.  I remember vividly sports "experts" bemoaning
the incompetence of Isaiah Thomas, then turn around and predict a Pacer sweep.

Phooey on them.  The Beagle Banner proudly supports the Boston Celtics!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle