Best vs. Kenny..not much difference.

> I'll vote against Kenny with both hands.  Here's why:

Hmm everyone knows you don't like the guy..
I am not quite sure why though:

You write that:
He couldn't run the fast break to "save his life"?! Any pro point guard in
the NBA can run a break. It's that simple. He is a "cynic and a asshole"?!
Eh..how would you know? Are you in the Celtics locker room? I haven't read anything
like that..

And a bunch more negative stuff..that seems a bit out of touch with reality.
Last time Kenny was on our team he was far more efficent then Best. Check out:
http://www.nba.com/features/efficient_guards.html

Kenny is 22, and Best is 27. I am not saying efficency is everything just
pointing out your observations seem biased. We will go after Best though cause OB
wants a point that can hit the threes. Plus if DA really wants an uptempo
game I think Best is a good choice. But I still LIKE Kenny..the guy is fun to
watch.

I mean heck Tiny Archibald says Kenny is the closest guy to him in the game.
Then again that was before he saw Banks. I think Banks is going to be
amazing.. Best point that we have had since Tiny, I predict. I never liked DJ that
much. I kinda liked Sherm Douglas though...he was fun too.

Pete