Re: rebounding thoughts

--- You wrote:
It crossed my mind that putting Hunter and Battie on the floor together
might add up to some monster rebounding.  I wonder if Hunter would mind
being "Robin"(or at least, Nightwing)to Battie' Bat-Man. :>)
--- end of quote ---

I'm guessing that Hunter would do at least as well as EWill. In fact, IF they
sign Hunter, and IF the present lineup remains more or less intact, it makes
perfect sense. With Toine being a PF that plays like an SF, they need an SF
that plays like a PF. They need someone to chase down all those misses and D-up
the opposing PFs, and Hunter is perfect for that. He doesn't need to be fed the
ball to score. I have a prediction: if signed and given the PT, Hunter will
surpass Walker in every category except points, turnovers, FGA and 3FGA.
Kestas