Re: reebok coverage

Why don't you just paste a link when you post an update? I believe anyone
assumes you will. Someone did on the yahoo board. I just checked and you haven't
put on your Sunday report. What did you think of Lenny Cooke?...

DJessen33

<< I am sure to get roasted by Greggy for this,
 but I have to say I'm a little disappointed that
 no one has noticed my detailed reebok coverage
 at hoopsworld.  No disrespect to thetruth34 or
 blackceltic.  But I was there too.  And I got to
 interview everyone from Ainge on down.

 Josh >>