Three of the top ten guys in the Reebok League

Three guy's in the top ten and Kendrick didn't play that much. I think that
is very encouraging.  I think it is an outrage that Banks didn't make the first
team, playing a a skill position where a player like Devon Brown can rack up
a lot of points from threes. Still, not to say, I wasn't also impressed by
Brown but not as much as Banks....

<Kedrick Brown and rookie Brandon Hunter, who averaged 16.3 points and 8.2
rebounds in six games, were named to the first team along with Philadelphia's
John Salmons - voted the league's most outstanding player - the Spurs' Devin
Brown and the Nets' Donny Marshall.

Celtics rookie Marcus Banks joined the Wizards' Juan Dixon, Milwaukee's T.J.
Ford, New Jersey's Brian Scalabrine and Cleveland's Carlos Boozer on the
second team.>

DJessen33