Re: Shaky season for LA?

    Maybe it's because I'm an old guy working in the law business, but I find
it sickening that Boston fans (or any others) would yap at Kobe about this
incident before a trial is held.  We do have a thing called the presumption of
innocence.  And Kobe has two roles for me:  he's a Laker, so I get to root
against him because of his uniform.  He's also a tremendously talented player, so
I can hope to see him on the court (on the short end of a loss to Boston) for
years to come.  If you want to give him grief about anything, make it for not
being smart enough to avoid the situation in the first place.  Kobe, you want
some on the side?  There are ladies who do that for a living.  They're called
hookers, and discretion is part of their job description.
     The big question:  will Fox News change its name and become the
"Kobe-Laci Network?"

n a message dated 7/20/2003 8:43:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,