Antoine

I agree with this point unless there is a killer deal on the table. If you
believe the rumors, DA seems intent on canning employee #8. Only problem is
what if Twoine pulls a Mo Vaugn next Summer. After not getting traded next
season he just bolts. Doesn't he have an out clause after next season?
Similarly, Antoine would be crazy to void a $15+ million deal unless HE has
something better, or he just wants a ring and signs with LA, SAn An or, gulp,
NJ.

I think Antoine is here for the next year.  Next summer, he'll have so much
more value.  Do the smart thing and keep him for this year.  It's not like
we're gonna win a championship this year anyway.

Thanks,

Steve
sb@xxxxxxxxxxxx