Arenas

I was wondering if Dunleavy would go after his son. Could the Clippers sign
Arenas then move him back to Golden State in package for Jr. ? Could they do
this to get arenas back in Golden State for more money then they can offer?

http://www.hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

If Arenas leaves they need a point. We should be pushing a Bremer move to
Golden State in a package for Pietrus or Foyle.

I would give them Battie and Bremer for Foyle & Pietrus.

The Clip's supposedly will match Brands 6 yr $82M offer from Miami, could
the 2 years of Walkers deal be more palatable in a brand for Walker swap?
Does  Sterling really want that big contract? If so this will be the first I
can recall.

Miami is really active considering Brand, Odom, Elden Campbell, Jason Terry,
Brad Miller, James Posey etc. We need to get Walker on their list.

Knicks considering swapping Charlie Ward for Al Harrington

Anyone interested in a Bremer for Harrington swap?

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]