McCarty -our own version of ''Plastic Man''

So easy-going Waltuh isn't ''comfortable'' with his latest offer from
the Celts.  Assuming you agree that we MUST have Waltah, a tri-tweener
who occasionally sinks an important 3-pointer, Ainge has handled this
one well.  He upped Waltuh's vet. min. offer by just enough dollars to
make Waltah feel good about himself.

Did it make Waltah feel any better? You bet. I mean like if you only have
one offer you jump on it.

Looks like a fait accomplis, folks.   For better or worse, for richer or
poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part, McCarty is
ours.  Hell, I wouldn't know what team I was watching unless I saw
the son of a bitch out there attempting threes from the corner.

Egg