Sundov looks for trade

The Herald reported an amicable discussion with Sundov's agent toward getting him out via trade.  If that were for a 2nd round pick, it would leave us with 12 (considering Walter is back in the fold).  Thus, we would have a shot at Kenny or another big man  (to sit on the bench behind Walker), or go into camp with 12 signed and let the suitors fight it out.

I would like to go into camp with 13 players and hold out the possibility of adding a fourteenth.  August and September will be slow; I might have to go back to work.  Gene