Options B to W - Best/Anderson/Vaughn/Boykins/Jackson/Cleaves/ Whitney

Present mentality - whoever we can grab at the least cost.  Daniels and
Strick are gone, and I doubt it will be Best. Our BT burned lots of bridges
last year with Travis, but are again offering him a jar of peanuts and
two free tickets to tour the Paul Revere House.

Danny's biggest asset so far has been to perfect his role of Charlie
McCarthy to Steve Pagliuca's Edgar Bergen.  His idea of success is to
strictly adhere to his benefactors' budget while improving our team
in minuscule increments.

Wasn't that Chris Wallace's MO?

Eggy