RE: trade rumor

I could live with these moves although I would prefer Foyle to Dampier but
it seems a bit farfetched.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
hsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 7:41 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: trade rumor

Someone on RealGM implying he has an inside source claims the following:
http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=154223

Marcus_Banks11
Post subject: Danny's Moves: Sources Revealed Later

Danny's going to trade Tony Delk, Eric Williams, and Bruno Sundov to
Golden State Warriors for Erick Dampier, rights to Mickael Pietrus, and a
2005 Second Round Draft Pick.
He's working with Baker to come up with a retirement or buyout settlement,
and he is planning to sign John Wallace, Lee Nailon, and Mark Jackson.

If everything goes as planned expect to see:

C: Dampier/Battie/Blount
PF: Walker/Perkins
SF: Brown/Wallace/Nailon
SG: Pierce/Pietrus