RE: Portland looking to dump "bad" players?

Wells, Wallace, Davis, and Randolph are about the only guys that could help
us. If we could get Davis and Wells without giving up Walker, Pierce or
Banks I would do it. If we could get Wells and Randolph or Davis for Walker
I would do it but I think Wells ins a BYC player.  Wells and Pierce would be
an awesome 2-3 combo.

John