Outrageous ? ? ?

A thought.  I was just wondering, as I vacuumed the living room, what Walker does for the Celtics that Hunter couldn't.  My off the cuff answer would be not much and that Walker's positives are generally two-edged swords.

I rate players on a five point basis, with half a dozen to ten NBA players at five, most at three, and some, sadly at two.  To me, Walker is a potential four (Pierce a 4.5) and Hunter a solid (if still potential) three or 3.5.  But I am having a hard time reasoning just how Walker helps the team more than Hunter would.  Specific, on the court ways count much more than off-the-court ways to me--rebounding, defense, scoring, passing, mistakes.  I'm serious.  Those of you who have seen Hunter play can help me with this.  Cheers.  Gene