on Hunter and the trade

Looks like Hunter had what Ohio U. people might call a typical Hunter outing.  It would be nice to bring in someone off the bench and know what was about to happen.  Right now, it's anyone's guess what our bench will do.

That trade idea is stupid.  Why would they give up on the "Euro Jordan" (Pietrus) before even seeing what he can do?  For EW and change?  Really a stupid idea.  And the idea that Danny will bring in three or four retreads like Marc Jackson and Wallace???  Maybe we will add one of those guys at the last minute, but we've got to consider Hunter after what he is doing right now.  By the way, the ESPN crew is using the "B" word in comparing Hunter.   Cheers,  Gene