Where was Bruno?

The box score for the Cs-Knicks exhibition (link
posted below) lists Bruno as "not with team." Is a
trade afoot?

Other thoughts: I love the fact that Hunter thoroughly
showed up Sweetney ... and that Banks did the same to
Frank Williams, who went off for 35 the night before.
Yes, IT IS ONLY SUMMER LEAGUE, but still, that's
something to embarrass a couple of touted guys coming
off big nights. I really hope Boston makes room for
Hunter.

Bremer doesn't seem to be helping his cause ... that
Mark Jackson rumor might make some sense, though Jax
is ancient ... I'd rather see T Best as a veteran
backup and mentor to Banks, if he'll play for the
minimum.

Finally, it's got to be sad to be Lenny Cooke. There's
all this hype in the media about you finally getting
your break, and your ass is nailed to the bench in
favor of Kris Klack and Toby Bailey ... even in
blowouts. Too bad, it would've been nice to at least
see what the kid can do. I wonder: was it Ainge's
decision to invite him to camp? Are the coaches subtly
rebelling?

(http://www.nba.com/media/celtics/03SL_BoxScore_Session8b.pdf)