Re: My game thoughts - Wed--Was it John Wallace?

Ryan,
That who it was. Good pickup and the paper backed it up today.

Supposedly, Wallace played well in summer league for the Wolves, was it? He
can play and is better than Long, Bimbo etc but I can't get too excited.....

DJessen33

<<  caught that too....I believe it was John Wallace.
 He's a decent-to-good offensive player, but he'll
 never be able to defend well enough to get O'Brien to
 play him....plus Kedrick needs minutes.

 Ryan >>