Re: All-Time Opponents...was Welcoming the Enemy - CORRECTION

Magic, Kareem, Elgin Baylor, Andrew Toney, Mo Cheeks:  all class guys, and
guys who wanted to beat the Celtics as much as we wanted to beat their teams.
Being an old dude, I don't put anyone on this list unless they played for the
Sixers or Lakers.  All other Celtic rivals pale in comparison.  Honorable
mention to Michael Cooper, the one guy who could keep Bird under some semblance of
control, and you gotta love players who live for defense.  And The Chuckster,
who said Kevin McHale was the best he ever played against, and who came to
Boston the night after blowing out his knee because he didn't feel it would be
right to end his career without making that trip.
 - Doug