Re: All-Time Opponents...was Welcoming the Enemy - CORRECTION

< I saw Scolari play, FOR the Celtics???? Why not "Slater" Martin at
point guard ?
Ray Felix was a stiff. How about George Yardley as second team center?
Pettit and Schayes would be All-stars today. >  -JB

How about those dudes Johnny Most called McFilthy and McNasty? They
must have beat up pretty good on us.
I have no clue who the top five Celt opponents might have been over
the years.  Nor am I familiar with half of those I listed.  I am too old
to remember back that far.

Mother  Eggthuselah