Lester Conner

Byron Scott was going to wait until Kidd and Mourning signed on Wednesday before he resumed his search for assistant coaches. A friend of Scott's has said the coach is interested in speaking with Boston assistant coach Lester Conner. It is also likely that Lawrence Frank, last year's No. 3 coach, would move up to at least the No. 2 spot, if not the No. 1 spot.

Then there's this take on the coaching staff, courtesy of Donny Marshall:

"With that talent? Shoot, I could probably coach this team and get us there," Marshall said. "With Alonzo Mourning and Jason Kidd? I would love to coach those guys. You just roll the ball out there and say, 'Do your thing, guys

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!