Re: Hunter takes aim: Celtics pick fights odds for spot

Dude, Hunter summed up why the Celts haven't made a championship series with
this squad in one fricking interview.  He does sound like a sharp guy, and a
guy who understands and accepts that he's going to be a role player in the
NBA, but maybe a vital role player.  I personally am really rooting for him.
I see no reason why with some hard work he could be a poor man's Barkley.  I
like his attitude and willingness to call it like  he sees it.  How many
rookies would be willing to shoot from the hip and honestly discuss their
new teams biggest weakness?  Ballsy.  Maybe stupid, but ballsy.  I hope he
sticks.