re: Ainge and O'Brien

I regard Ainge's extension of O'Brien's contract as a necessity, much like Bird coming in and saying nice things about Isiah.  He has to give it a little time; it's not like O'Brien is as bad a coach as Isiah, just stubborn and short-sighted.  But Ainge certainly understands that letting talent get away is a problem, and he can make moves there.  I hope.  Why did we trade for second rounders if we have no plans to use them?  We could end up with three big men on the roster, Baker, Sundov, and Perkins, none of which will play very much.  That's a travesty.  Get rid of Sundov, do something to make room for a player.  Cheers,  Gene