O'Brien: Damn his Eyeballs!

Gene, you're so right.  I made the mistake
of reading the herald online last night, and
it made me quiver with fury.  There's no room
on the roster for the leading rebounder in
Division I, but there is room for Sundov, Baker,
McCarty, and who knows who else?  I went
to sleep (I am not making this up) and dreamt
that O'Brien ran the same play eight times, a
weave that got a six-foot guard a jumper from
the top of the key, and which turned the ball over
three times in a row.

I'm going to the reebok league, and I'm definitely
asking Ainge about Hunter.

Josh