Hunter a Euro?

The Herald reported O'Brien as saying that Hunter might need a season in Europe since our roster is so crowded.  Makes me want to call him "pathetic."  That's just what we need--to uncover a rebounding machine and then opt for McCarty or somesuch instead.  I can't believe what an encouraging presence he must be.  Every comment about the rooks seems to be negative, as if his job is to kill their dreams before they've finished their first practice.  Let's hope Ainge is watching the practices and makes the decision.  Why is it O'Brien is afraid of youngsters making a few mistakes?  Was he spanked every time he used the wrong fork or something?  It's new branches that bear the fruit, dummy!  If Hunter is as advertised and we can't find a spot for him, we're pitiful.

I hope Bird doesn't take Carlisle too quickly.  We might need him at mid-season.  Cheers.  Gene