something for you, mark

Marcus' biggest challenge I think is that he's got two all stars in Antoine
Walker and Paul Pierce, and that all sounds great on paper but when they say
'get out of my way I'm bringing the ball up the court', Marcus better not be
running away from that ball. And knowing your responsibilities and being
confident, I remember the first time I walked on the court in the NBA, and I'm
running and wide open cutting to the basket and Bird just waves me out of
there and goes 'get out of my way.' So I think just learning how to play with
guys that are used to certain things is just a challenge. But work ethic is
where it all starts. You have to be willing to put the time into your game, a
thousand shots, extra conditioning, time in the weight room, stretching,
nutrition, all of those things. If they understand, that makes the difference
in both their success.