transcript highlight

Do either of you guys know about the Celtic tradition?

Banks: You know what, honestly I grew up as a Chicago fan, I love Jordan. That
doesn't stop me from watching basketball, I watched Ainge play, and of course
I watched Kevin McHale and Larry Bird and I looked up to those guys because I
know they worked hard. That's the reason why I'm here to work hard, they have
a lot of confidence in me and I'm going to do my best.

Perkins: I know a lot of shooters came to Boston, and I know Boston shoots a
lot of threes.

Ainge: Kendrick we haven't told you this but we were last in offensive
rebounds, so you might not be shooting three's but there's a lot of misses out
there to be had.

How do you think your game works, are you made to be a point guard?