Subject: Re: Berry/Walker
From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:32:43 EDT
Sender: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx

< a specious  hypothesis >
- CeltsSteve

< Remember he guarded centers and power forwards and did it well.>
-gh18

<... he is working with Tim Grover on his legs and his diet, as well as the
general conditioning, to perhaps move over to the three >
-Unchain my heart

< And that might just be one more reason not to rush Antoine out the door:
Pierce likes playing with him >
-pdelevett

< Wow, I didn't know all those guys had more double doubles than Pierce.>
-Cecil

And where are the clowns
Quick, send in the clowns
Don't bother, they're here