Re: Ainge + Twan and the Knicks.

At 12:24 PM 7/1/2003 -0400, Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:
> ''I like him. I think that Kedrick has some definite skills and talents. I
> think he's great defensively. I think he has the ability to be a real force
> as a post-up player and the two positions - especially since we have
> great shooters in Pierce and Walker.'' - Ainge

<< This is a lie? He said the same thing when he was a commentator. <g>
K. Brown does have skills.. Good defender, decent feel for the game, some
pretty nice in close to the hoop moves, and he can take people off the
dribble. Unfortunately guy has NO outside shot. That's killing him right
now, and could drum him out of the league. >> -Pete

Do you really think Danny believes that Toine is a great shooter?

Sure. Antoine can heave them up there with the best of them. He just doesn't believe he's a great maker.
<ducks>
Kim