Re: From the AJC

Philly has to be one concern in the back of Chris Wall-
ass's mind, between now and the trade deadline.

Not only do they have a nice roster (including
defensively) but they also have over 18 million in
deadweight expiring salaries (notably DColeman) that
won't get them below the cap this summer anyway.

It seems likely, if not inevitable, that Larry Brown can
add a quality player out of a deal (e.g.Brian Grant, Theo
Ratliff) without losing any of their core bench players
or even starters. I can see the appeal of Theo, since the
Sixers were unbeatable the last time he played for them.
Imagine if he's still good for 4 blocks a game...it would
transform that team completely. Just as well for Boston
to have another serious rival, along with the "big three"
teams currently ahead of us in the standings.

Coleman
> and/or Van Horn. It also went on to say that Atlanta
had
> tryed asking for Snow.
>
> Tone

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.