GS player musings

Sura and Foyle are playing well but I can't see how it could work money-wise.
Foyle would be the perfect backup for Battie and Sura could provide the
veteran point guard skill plus scoring (although he is more of the combo
guard style) which fills all of our needs.

I think the person to focus on at GS is Gilbert Arenas. I think GS is totally
afraid of getting another Mark Jackson situation. I think they would take a
no. 1 pick for Gilbert at the drop of a hat with the latest pouting incident.
We could offer them a no. 1 plus Woko and keep everyone else intact (keep
Obie's precious EWill, Brown, Shammond and the other no. 1). We could let
Shammond's contract run out and use his money for Arenas resigning. I'm not
sure GA is the guy for us and I haven't totally thought out the restricted
free agent thing. A person could argue that any other team could offer a
higher no. 1 pick than us also but it is something to chew on...

DJessen33