Still think we use some point guard improvement

A trade that would have really worked would have been Shammond and next
year's worse no. 1 for Travis Best and Stepania (all expiring contracts). We
really need some point guard help with or without Delk. Miami isn't going
anywhere. Stepania can hit the jumper on the pick and pop which can create
some more offensive options.

The problems with this is first Riley would never do anything that would
benefit us, even if he got a no. 1 in return. The other problem is I think
Stepania can't be traded with a one year contract. Can anyone confirm this?
Another problem is that Riley has always hated rookies and may not appreciate
the no. 1....

We could have used Kedrick's rebounding last night. Obie went with EWill who
is the only other guy who can create his own shot. WE NEED A REAL POINT GUARD
SO BAD that can utilize other people's offensive abilities (to get Baker the
ball after he seals his man or in the post in the right position or to Brown
in a position to utilize his athletic ability). I like what JR has done. He
plays some nice defense, has some decent basketball instincts, can shoot the
ball and fits Obie's offense. Yet, I am not convinced we can't do better.
Look what Boykins has done for GS....

DJessen33