re: I wonder...

From :Eggcentric@xxxxxxx

... What does Wallace honestly think NOW ...etc, etc, etc
... What does Wallace honestly think NOW ...etc, etc, etc
... What does Obie honestly think ... yada yada yada
... What does Obie honestly think ...blah, blah blah
Wow. News Flash: Wallace isn't a great general manger. Again: wow. A great scoop. What a cutting edge position.

Can anyone imagine a time henceforth when we can stop beating this dead horse?

*That's* what I wonder.

(Actually, I also wonder when the C's will consistently run a good fast break -- though it's been better lately; whether JR Bremer will "pan out" -- guardedly bullish on that; how long "Iron Man" Walker will really be out; whether Tony Battie will be healthy enough to be effective in the second half of the season; will Piercewalker have enough gas for the playoffs, etc, etc, etc, blah blah blah...).

Bird