Re: [Celtics' Stuff Antoine

At 10:37 PM 1/23/03 +0200, hironaka@nomade.fr wrote:
That's the thing with Toine...he was half player-coach
and half super fan last night. If a prerequisite for
stardom is loving the game, Antoine has that one covered.
<Big grin>
Thanks for posting that. You're absolutely right. Even back in the dark ages under Pitino when he was driving me absolutely crazy with his play and apparent attitude 100% of the time (it's a much lower % now, but certainly not 0) I knew that. And forgave him a lot because I'd seen enough of the other side of him to know that he really does love the game and he genuinely wants to be a champion and the best for their own sake, not just for the fame and the money and the lifestyle.
Kim