Antoine

Thanks Kim! I do think Obie is well within his rights as
coach to tell Antoine to take it down a notch if he
continues his Zelig-like metamorphosis into NBA head
coach. Obie's in charge after all! I'm sure a few of the
Celtics assistant coaches were looking on in great
amusement as Antoine shouted out instructions and
encouragement along the sidelines. It seemed like Toine
was sitting at the end of the bench for most of the game,
but then he couldn't contain his enthusiasm any longer.

covered.

> <Big grin>
> Thanks for posting that. You're absolutely right. Even
back in the dark
> ages under Pitino when he was driving me absolutely
crazy with his play and
> apparent attitude 100% of the time (it's a much lower %
now, but certainly
> not 0) I knew that. And forgave him a lot because I'd
seen enough of the
> other side of him to know that he really does love the
game and he
> genuinely wants to be a champion and the best for their
own sake, not just
> for the fame and the money and the lifestyle.
> Kim
>

> Boston Celtics' fans; looking for inspiration,intellect
and humor.