Quiz

Hi guys:

I was wondering if anyone can give an estimate of the
number of times Antoine had his shot blocked this season
in total.

Also, which was the last game that Walker has had a shot
rejected?

Five years of exactly the same thing, and then suddenly
it almost vanishes from his game.

I doubt Antoine's ever gone an entire NBA season with
fewer than 100 shots rejected. I barely recall a game
where it didn't happen at least once.

Yet I'd be startled if Antoine's had even 5 shots blocked
this year.

Am I off on this estimate?

(I haven't seen every minute of every game.)

Joe H.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?