Re: Quiz

>Hi guys:

>I was wondering if anyone can give an estimate of the
>number of times Antoine had his shot blocked this season
>in total.

>Also, which was the last game that Walker has had a shot
>rejected?

>Five years of exactly the same thing, and then suddenly
>>it almost vanishes from his game.
>>I doubt Antoine's ever gone an entire NBA season with
>>fewer than 100 shots rejected. I barely recall a game
>>where it didn't happen at least once.

>>Yet I'd be startled if Antoine's had even 5 shots blocked
>>this year.

>>Am I off on this estimate?

   I wouldn't even try to hazard a guess, but I will say that your estimate
of five would be way off.  He had two shots blocked in his last game alone,
one by Skinner, the other by Kenny Thomas.
There is a very good chance that the number of Antoine's shots blocked are
down, but since a greater percentage of his shots are coming from the outside
it would only make sense the chances of his shot getting blocked would be
less.
He's gone from taking 12% of his shots from the outside in his rookie year,
up steadily every year save one, 17%, 24%,19%,35%,38% and so far this season
38%.

TAM