saw the philly game last night. first chance to see
bremer. he makes shammond as expendable as moldy
cheese. if he keeps improving, we've got ourselves a
celtic--hard-nosed, smart, overachieving.

other points:
 baker is coming on, ever so slowly. might give us a
double double eventually
 ditto for kedrick. was great to see ob go with him
after the last timeout. those are the situations he
has to live through to get to where we want him to be.

 grant long is rusty. give him another 15 games or so
and he'll give us a little toughness in there.
 walker played a great game. i hate to say it, but
games like these make ob right when he talks about
being able to run the offense through walker
effectively.
 when he's on, pierce is one of top 6 most
unstoppable players in the league--mcgrady, iverson,
shaq, kobe, duncan.

what a great win. go celts.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com